Thursday 18 February 2016

AND PETER OKOYE APOLOGISES...

Peter Okoye of Psquare took to his IG handle minutes ago to apologise for all his outburst on twitter on his brothers Paul and Jude such that their fans have began to wonder why he poured out so much only to say he is sorry. They reckon a grown man would have taken a second thought before his actions.
The brothers
He wrote: "I am not perfect, I make mistakes and it hurts people. But when I say sorry, I mean it. I am so SORRY for my actions. I sincerely apologise"
But last night, it became obvious that Paul, his twin brother had taken side with Jude, their elder brother and manager against Peter.
He tweeted: "This is where I belong and this is where I stand.......you do music in the studio, not in social media, you have family issues, you discuss that in close doors, not in social media ..... Family is family, blood is blood .... If you don't do family business, then who am I to you?"
Peter took turn to explain in a series of tweets how the brawl started: "I have come to you several times to resolve issues between us and with some family and friends but what happen? On the 4th of Jan dis year I came to you and told your friend to excuse us I need to talk to you and u insisted that you friend must be around. 2013 I told Jude his (sic) no longer needed as our manager he agrees only for u to come to me that if he is not our manager then we should split! Where you belong because you both where doing business behind me? And I get to find out? Teampsquare pls help me ask my twin why he insisted that everything we own must be shared equally with Jude. Otherwise Psquare should split. Teampsquare ask my twin brother why today him and Jude owns squareville. And if that didn't happen Psquare would have bin (sic) over 4yrs ago. My bro I will still stand and fight for you because you and I started this journey b4 Jude came onboard as our manager. Fans and friends I totally agree with you that we are grown ass men that we shouldn't be doin this. But you guys deserve to Knw the truth. I set up pclassic records 3 and half yrs ago. Was in the studio with @cynthiamorgan1working with her and u told her to excuse us. You then said you heard I wanted to sign her. And then ask what (sic)will people be looking at Jude as if I sign an artiste.
3day later @cynthiamorgan1 returned my contract and said jude said me trying to sign her on a different label is becoming a problem. But after 2 weeks she signed with Jude.... My brother think am. But let's not go deep.... I still stand my ground. He is fired. Am still on the hashtag #NoBeByForce. Legal or no legal. We don't owe him.. We don't even have a contract with him. So it's all good. #NoBeByForce. I choose to be the good,bad and the ugly of p2. Say what ever you want to say. Need to save my second half. Period #NoBeByForce."..... to go Dubai....."

We only wish these brothers make peace soonest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.