Thursday 20 March 2014

MEET BRENDA:LONDON'S HOTTEST KIDDIES ENTERTAINER

Ebony beauty, Brenda Modupe David, the CEO of Bren D Daisy Entertainment Company, is no doubt one of the hottest kiddies entertainers/MC in London. She is passionate about her job and does it with great energy, which has warmed people to her over the years. The delectable lady stated recently that she had always loved kids from when she was little, and entertaining them only comes naturally. She explained "Anytime I go to family and friends' parties, I always have my way with organising and looking after the kids, and I try so much to ensure they have something to eat and we sit to chat and have a laugh. One day one of my aunties saw the way I was with kids and said to me, Brenda why don't you start this as a business? I said I didn't think so. Then I went to another friend's party and I saw a guy called Olla Bella entertain, and I fell in love with his work and that was how I made up my mind to start my business. Thanks to Olla Bella as he was my inspiration"
And just when she thought she had finished discovering her talent, she was encouraged by a family friend who thought if she could entertain at kids parties, crack jokes and carry adults along, she could be a good MC. She was then invited by her to be the MC at her sister's wedding, which was how she won the hearts of many and added the MC job to her portfolio.
She made up her business name from her name. Bren was taken from Brenda and the capital D from her surname David. She added Daisy ( flower) because of her love for daisy flower.
Brenda who studied Theatre Arts had always been comfortable with the crowd. She had featured in two Nigerian movies and in the nearest future, she sees herself doing stand up comedy. "I am very good at making up jokes and making people laugh......" She says.
To add more flavour into entertaining the kids, she also does kids Fun food like popcorn, candy floss, hotdog, burgers, ice cream, slushy poppies, fruity punch, all made fresh on the spot. She equally does total kiddies party packages including decoration and DJ sourcing.
Brenda is married with three kids.
CONTACT: 
















5 comments:

  1. Shes good at what she does! No dull moment when shes entertaining at your party. The best london kids entertainer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weldne brenda u ve tried a lot and am happy for d what u hve achieved d how u take things serious, how u interacts with people u re doing great so go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always known Brenda, also known as Dupe, as an entertainer long before she started her business. Dupe is naturally funny and has a very good sense of humor. She's brilliant with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welldone Brenda, keep the good work going! Always on point with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.