Wednesday 26 March 2014

AISHA ABIMBOLA: CLOSE UP ON NOLLYWOOD STAR ACTRESS

Sultry, beautiful and talented Nollywood actress, Aishat Abimbola, popularly known as Aisha Omoge Campus was our guest recently; and we got talking. Here are excerpts: 

Who is Aisha?

Aisha Abimbola is a humble, cool headed actress, and a 'no nonsense' mother.


What will you say you have achieved so far in the 'acting business?  

Life has been really more beautiful, yet challenging as an actress. I like the fact that I often get appreciation from quite a number of fans, I have had to meet notable people from different works of life....yet it has been challenging because I am more careful about what I do and where I go. Especially what I wear and how I talk and relate with people.


 Who has really inspired you along the way?

My late parents of blessed memories taught me to be kind and humble. ..that any day is a great inspiration for me.

Looking back, what are you most thankful for?
I'm always thankful to God for the breath of life...for my beautiful heart that doesn't keep grudges, for my great children and a splendid career.

 What is your most challenging role and why?

My most challenging was "Awerijaye". It  happened to be my first lead role. It was produced by Deji Etiwe. I see it as the most challenging then because it was my first time of working with quite a number of thespians, like  Pa Olofa Ina, Pa Fokoko, Orishabunmi, Wunmi Yetunde, Murphy Ray Eyiwunmi, Toyin Adewale, Pa Biodun  Majekodunmi aka Baba Kekere and his wife, Ayo Ewebiyi and a host of others. 


Do you remember your first time in front of the camera?
My first time on camera professionally was on Wale Adenuga's Papa Ajasco series.

Are you in a relationship?
No Yetunde! I ain't talking about my love life. (Laughter)

What would you say draw men to you?
My height...my whole physical appearance and intelligence attract both gender to me.(winks)

What is your most embarrassing moment?

My unending episodes with area boys have always been so embarrassing. 

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Craziest thing I've done is better kept a secret (laughter) or I will tell you Yetunde personally one day. (More laughter)
Do you mind to share your beauty secret?
Beauty secret....little makeup..only when necessary. ...not sleeping with make up on....no carbonated drinks...a little exercise ...fruits and vegetables and getting enough sleep...even though that hasn't been too easy.
What other things do you do aside acting?
Aside acting, I'm a caterer.  I also make ankara bags, shoes and accessories.  I sell bedspreads and duvets. I also do MC/Compere jobs for wedding receptions and events.
What are your plans for 2014?
In 2014... God help me ...I'm looking at setting up my canteen and producing a movie or two.

Been nice talking with you Aisha
Thanks Yetunde and God bless.


DIAMOND SPECIAL RECOGNITION AWARDS WORLDWIDE
comes back to UK this year (2014). Nominate your unknown achiever/notable personality today. Send a profile of not more than 500 words including photo to bustlinemedia@gmail.com
ENTRY CLOSES SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.